Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How hard can it be to find a belt?

My latest addiction is belts.  Not the puny, tiny things but the gigantic corset kind with multiple buckles.  I'm in the process of slimming down a wee bit and had the idea to start wearing belts to "train" my waist.  While I am a bit fluffy, my waist has always been much smaller that the areas above & below it.  So far it seems to be working and it's giving me the hourglass-ish figure which is what I want. 

I found a belt at Cato for under $20 that's almost perfect except for the elastic back part which tends to flip,  and roll. Below is a photo of me wearing it today.  It looks great from the front but the side and back are scary!




 In my quest to find a black all leather corset belt that does not have the elastic part I've googled and come up with nothing in plus size that's under $100.  Here are some that I've found online:




At this point, I'm determined to make me some so I can get exactly what I want.  If any of you know a source for them under $50 - please let me know!

No comments: